As a world-class systems provider, Automation and Power Solutions Trading FZE provides a proven portfolio of installation services to ensure your critical power systems are designed and delivered to the highest standards. Carried out by our team of highly experienced and certified engineers, our service offering provides comprehensive project management, from initial site surveys to expert installation and Pro Care commissioning to get your systems up and running smoothly, safely and swiftly whatever their size and whatever the application.
For over several years, A&P Solutions has successfully striven to lead the world in power technologies, with over 10 technology patents registered. A&P Solutions core energy efficiency solutions market is in the field of uninterruptible power supply (UPS) systems covering a vast range from small surge protection through to large scale industrial UPS for use in critical applications; in transport, Oil & Gas and power generation plants, as well as in data centers. With our unrivalled, global service back up and know how we ensure that our focus remains on delivering the best reliable solutions and service to our many and varied customers. Our long expertise bridges both AC and DC power technologies which is reflected in our extensive range of products: UPS & inverters, rectifiers & chargers and power supply modules.
We serve all end-customers as well as intermediaries such as design and construction companies. We provide support throughout the whole project life cycle – including preparation of specifications (front end engineering & detailed design), product delivery, installation, testing and commissioning, after sales service and maintenance.
Task We Perform
- ● Conduct Site Survey
- ● Laying of Cable & Conduits
- ● Interconnection of Cables crimping/lugging
- ● Check out and verify proper operation of battery charger with supplied instructions
- ● Set and verify battery Low, High, and Ground Alarm functions
- ● Verify circuit breaker shunt trip function (battery isolator).
- ● Verify all volt/amp meters are calibrated and correct.
- ● Take adequate precautions to ensure that a failure will not jeopardize other systems or equipment.
- ● Providing Load bank with variac to provide constant current discharge sized to battery capacity, D. C. ammeter, D. C. voltmeter, and timing clock.
- ● Purchase of 316SS Cabinets, Ancillaries
- ● Develop Panel Integration Drawings
- ● Mounting Plate Arrangement (Drilling, Tapping and Mounting in cabinet)
- ● Component fixing in cabinet.
- ● Cable cutting and Ferruling.
- ● Wiring and Termination.
- ● Labelling
- ● Dressing/Cleaning overall
- ● As-Built of Drawings
- ● Packing & Delivery
- ● Onsite activities; Site Survey, Installation, Loop Testing
- ● In-House and Onsite upgrade of existing cabinets
- ● FAT / SAT Support
ISO 9001:2000 facility with factory trained personnel on board