TEBECHOP 3000 I and 13500 SE: Modular DC Power Systems
For several years, BENNING has been supplying high quantities of modular DC power Systems for business critical infrastructure within the telecommunication and information industry. These modular DC power systems are often equipped with battery back-up to protect communication systems against main power disturbances or main power failure.
The modular system design, with parallel operating hot-plug DC power modules (plug and play), provides high availability, can be upgraded, and is easy to install and to maintain.
BENNING has now developed a special range of industrial modular DC power systems to meet the specifications required in the industrial sectors, such as the petrochemical industry, the power distribution, power generation industry, and the automation control industry.
These systems are available for DC output voltages 24 V, 48 V, 60 V, 110 V, and 220 V.
- ● Switched-mode rectifiers
- ● Power range: 3 kW to 67.5 kW
- ● Wide-range input
- ► 85 V to 264 V (3000 I)
- ► 360V to 460 V (13500 SE)
- ● Output voltages
- ► 12 V, 24 V, 48 V, 60 V, 110 V, 220 V
- ● 19″ module
- ● Compact, variable, fail-safe
- ● Circuit design
- ● Digital controller
- ● Modular design
- ● Based on 19“ modules e.g.
- ● TEBECHOP and INVERTRONIC Compact
- ● n+1 redundancy
- ● Stand-alone modules
- ● Extensive signaling and monitoring functions
- ● Different operating modes available
- ● Temperature-controlled charging
- ● Battery availability test / battery circuit test
- ● Galvanically isolated
- ● Low residual ripple at rectifier output
- ● Low THD (total harmonic distortion)
- ● Suitable for Lead and NiCd batteries
- ● Energy-efficient
- ● Low volume and weight
- ● Easy adaptation of system power
- ● Hot plug